Fatal Head-On Crash on Interstate 5 in Sacramento
Sacramento, CA (June 19, 2020) – On Friday morning, two drivers died in a head-on crash on Interstate 5. One was identified as James Raymond Fristoe, 60, of Bieber.
The crash happened at around 12:45 a.m. on June 19, occurring southbound on I-5 near Power Line Road. Dispatched officers arrived and located two sprawled vehicles on the scene.
Reportedly, a 2003 Subaru Outback driven by a 49-year-old Sonoma man, traveled the wrong way when it struck a 1992 Honda Accord.
The impact killed both drivers on the spot, while a 56-year-old woman, an Accord passenger, sustained severe injuries and was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.
Moreover, authorities identified the Honda Accord driver as 60-year-old James Raymond Fristoe of Bieber.
Furthermore, officers closed Southbound I-5 for several hours for the investigation.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of James Fristoe and the other deceased driver. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this tough time of their lives.
Hire a Personal/ Wrongful Death Attorney in Light of Devastation
“Insurance companies will try to save money, even if it means not fully compensating a family for the wrongful death of a loved one. When a family retains an attorney immediately, it gives the family time to grieve their loss, and their attorney can start focusing on holding the negligent party accountable,” says Tyler Toomey, a practicing attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the circumstances surrounding a serious head-on auto accident. We understand your dilemma in trusting a firm to handle your case. That is why we will not let you face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. Additionally, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.