Bellingham Suspected DUI Crash Reports Injury
Bellingham, WA (May 31, 2021) – On Saturday, minor injury was reported in a suspected DUI crash on Slater Road.
The accident took place at about 9:25 p.m. on the on-ramp to southbound Interstate 5.
Apparently, a Kia and a 1994 Toyota Celica were involved in the rollover incident.
Officers said the unidentified 2004 Kia Amanti driver that rolled was determined to have caused the accident. Also, the said driver was suspected of driving under the influence.
Both of the vehicles involved were towed from the accident scene.
The perverse actions of a reckless driver can increase the likelihood of traffic accidents. If you are a driver, always pay close attention to those around you. Maintain a considerable distance from others just in case harm is near.
Similarly, be extra cautious in bad weather: increase the space between your vehicle and the one ahead, consider driving below the speed limit, and be alert around curves. If the driving conditions worsen, consider waiting it out in a safe place.
Most importantly, never drink and drive.
Dealing with a DUI Crash
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
Therefore, it is crucial to know what to do in case you find yourself involved in a traffic accident.
In case of an accident, you must:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Also, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
– Then, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team is glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.