One Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash on Gene Autry Trail and Dinah Shore Drive
Palm Springs, CA(January 07, 2022) On Thursday, one person was injured in a 3-Vehicle Crash on Gene Autry Trail.
The Palm Springs Fire Department (PSFD) says that the crash happened around 1:56 p.m. on Gene Autry Trail and Dinah Shore Drive.
Authorities say that the rescuers found 3 vehicles collided and one person was hurt.
Moreover, the Palm Springs Police Department (PSPD) was conducting an investigation thus closing the intersection.
Furthermore, the authorities haven’t disclosed the cause of the crash.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
How To Deal With Injuries in the Aftermath of a 3-Vehicle Collision
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
- First of all, seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.