Car Slams Into Home on the 3900 Block of Vista Gold Court
Las Vegas, NV (September 26, 2020) – On Thursday, a car collides with a house near Cimarron Road and Alexander Road in Las Vegas.
Moreover, police say the incident happened at about 5 p.m on 3900 block of Vista Gold Court and there are reports of injuries.
Additionally, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department says the crash did substantial damage to the house.
Furthermore, no reports of the collision being intentional or otherwise.
Lastly, the details of the injuries are not immediately made available.
What Can Come Crashing to Your Homes
Despite the peculiar circumstances of this year, auto accidents continue to be a part of daily life. Moreover, car accidents are not only troublesome for your property. Accidents can leave you or your passengers severely injured, disfigured, and permanently disabled. This is why it is crucial to know what to do if you get involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- Just before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Next, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Lastly and might be most important, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
When you work with us, you will be provided with personalized assistance, aggressive representation, and compassion throughout the entire process. We do more than simply win cases; our purpose is to maximize your recovery and grant you peace of mind, with your future at the forefront. During your initial call, we’ll discuss your case at length to determine your legal options. In addition, you won’t pay a dime until we settle your case. Call us at (800) 674-7854 to schedule a free consultation with a legal expert near you. Furthermore, you can reach us through email, online chat, or text message 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.