Rider Airlifted in Highway 33 Traffic Crash
Derby Acres, CA (July 17, 2021) – On Friday, a motorcyclist was seriously injured in Highway 33 crash.
The unforeseen incident minutes before 6 a.m., wherein the rider crashed with a Chevy Silverado in front of Seneca Resources.
Emergency responders airlifted the victim to Kern Medical for incurring major injuries in the crash.
Meanwhile, the officers are investigating this Highway 33 crash.Moreover, always be wary of those around you on the road. This is especially true when it comes to sharing the road with cyclists and motorcyclists, who are more vulnerable to injuries following a crash.
Preventing Accidents From Happening
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
That is why it is indeed crucial that we drive defensively in order to avoid accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
– First of all, always drive at a controllable speed.
– Do not assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Also, it is good to be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect: yield at intersections, even if you have the right of way.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phones, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers if you were injured in an accident. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
Aside from calling us, you may also check our website and chat with our live agents.
We are here to help you with your legal case any time of the day, and any day of the week.