Four Injured in Whidbey Car Crash
Whidbey, WA (July 17, 2021) – On Thursday, four people were injured in Highway 20 three-car crash.
The traffic accident took place at about 1:30 p.m. near Whidbey Island Naval Air Station.
A southbound vehicle on Highway 20 crossed the center line and crashed with a northbound vehicle.
As a result, the southbound vehicle rolled over.
Subsequently, a third vehicle crashed with the southbound vehicle which rolled over and rested on its top in the Northbound lane.
Furthermore, the initially northbound vehicle was then clipped between the guardrail and the third vehicle .
Officers said are still investigating whether drugs or alcohol were involved in the collision.Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road. If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Highway 20 Three-Car Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyersat (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.