Driver Killed in Highway 62/82 Vehicle Collision
Idalou, TX (January 31, 2023) – On Monday, Hannah Hernandez, 20, of Floydada, and a 7-month-old child, sustained injuries in a Highway 62/82 fatal crash.
The authorities responded to the collision east of Idalou minutes after 9 a.m.
According to the authorities, a utility van driven by a 20-year-old female was northbound on FM 400 toward Highway 62/82. At the same time, Hannah Hernandez was westbound.
Reports said the utility van tried to pull onto the roadway driving into the front of Hernandez’s car. As a result, the two vehicles collided.
Hannah Hernandez and the child were rushed to UMC with injuries while the van driver died from her injuries.
Officers are investigating the Highway 62/82 vehicle collision.
Sweet Lawyers would like to send our sympathies to the loved ones of the deceased in the FM 100 fatal crash. May you find courage during this difficult time.
Dealing With A Texas Road Collision?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. That is why connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath of a mishap.
Meanwhile, here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident like the FM 100 fatal crash.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the Highway 62/82 vehicle collision.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. Our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.