Grayson Yazzie Died after Auto Crash on 88th Street Northeast in Marysville
Marysville, WA (June 5, 2020) – On early Thursday morning, a 21-year-old Grayson Yazzie died in a pedestrian crash on 88th Street Northeast.
The crash happened at around 2 a.m. on June 4. Dispatched officers arrived and found the pedestrian down on the scene.
According to reports, a Seattle man was driving northbound on I-5 when he struck Yazzie. The victim died of blunt force injuries.
Moreover, the State Patrol suggested that any potential charges were under investigation. As of Friday afternoon, no one had been booked into the Snohomish County Jail for any related charges.
No other information is released at this time. Further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Grayson Yazzie.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
While the loss of a dear one is irreversible, it is in the best interest of you and your family to be aware of what to do next to protect your legal rights. Therefore, you must know how to proceed in case a family member is involved in a similar accident like the one on 88th Street.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect you from further losses, while you and your family grieve the loss of your loved one. We will exhaust every avenue of your case to obtain justice and compensate for your loss. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal process. Don’t worry, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in silly retainer fees. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.