State Route 44 Vehicular Accident Injures Four
Old Station, CA (May 15, 2021) – On Friday, four were injured in an overturn crash on State Route 44.
The accident took place at about 1:15 P.M.
Apparently, an eastbound Ford SUV overturned while traveling near Old Station.
Immediately, rescuers airlifted two of the car’s four occupants to Mercy Medical Center in Redding for major injuries.
The other two occupants incurred minor injuries and were flown to Mayers Memorial Hospital in Fall River.
Meanwhile, the officers are still investigating the incident.
You need to be fully focused while driving, but all that focus need not be on the car before you.
In order to take in, process, and respond to everything happening on the road, you have to constantly scan the road about half to a full mile ahead. This way, you can tell if you’ll need to let go of the gas pedal and prepare for a stop.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– You must also collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Also, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Lastly, co not forget to hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.