Traffic Collision Near Gage Avenue Critically Injures Two
Bell Gardens, CA (July 19, 2022) – On Monday night, four people sustained injuries in a 710 Freeway multi-vehicle crash.
It was past 9 p.m. when the traffic collision took place near Gage Avenue.
According to the investigators, the impact of the collision ejected multiple people from their vehicles.
Immediately, the paramedics rushed two people to a hospital with critical injuries, and two more people sustained minor injuries.
In the meantime, responding officers closed four lanes of the freeway as they investigated the traffic collision near Gage Avenue.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the traffic collision near Gage Avenue.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.