Berkeley Crash Injures Cyclist
Berkeley, CA (November 26, 2021)– On Wednesday, a female cyclist suffered critical injuries i n a Sacramento Street crash.
The accident took place after 1:10 p.m. north of Ashby Avenue near Sacramento Market.
Apparently, the victim was pinned underneath a silver Lexus 470 sedan. Reports said she was not breathing and had no pulse when the authorities arrived at the crash scene.
Right away, the Berkeley Fire Department rushed the woman to Highland Hospital in an effort to save her life.
Moreover, the involved driver remained at the scene and cooperated with the authorities’ investigation.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Sacramento Street Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.