Fatal Crash in Grand Avenue and Dysart Road Blocks Roadways
Surprise, AZ (June 08, 2020) – On Monday evening, a deadly crash in Grand Avenue and Dysart Road, blocks the westbound lanes of U.S. 60. Individuals involved still unclear.
Reportedly, a car and a motorcycle collided at the intersection of Grand Avenue and Dysart Road. However, what leads to this deadly accident remains unspecified.
Moreover, police say it is still unclear how many individuals were involved in the crash. There is also very little information about the victims.
Further investigation is ongoing. More information will soon be released once accessible.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in personal injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve the tragic loss of your loved one. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Don’t worry, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in silly retainer fees, as we value and respect our clients. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.