Dustin Dack Killed on I-15 Pedestrian Accident in Corona
Corona, CA (June 10, 2020)– On Wednesday, 34-year-old Dustin Dack, of Helendale, died in the pedestrian crash on I-15 Northbound Indian Truck Trail off-ramp.
The accident happened at around 3:12 a.m. on June 10. Dispatched officers then arrived and located a tractor-trailer and the pedestrian down on the scene.
Reportedly, Dustin Dack was walking northbound on the right shoulder of the off-ramp when a tractor-trailer exited the freeway as Dack neared.
Then, the truck drove off the shoulder of the roadway and struck the pedestrian, killing him on the spot.
Meanwhile, the driver Michael Culp, 64, of Riverside, remained at the scene and cooperated with the officials. Police say the truck was moving at 40 miles per hour.
Further investigation is ongoing, and anyone who has information about the crash, or who saw it, may call California Highway Patrol, Accident Investigation Unit at (951) 637-8000.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Dustin Dack. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in personal injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
While everyone’s version of normal adjusts to recent events, walking outside is becoming increasingly common. However, the likelihood of pedestrian accidents also continues to rise. Therefore, it is vital that if you or a family member is involved in a similar accident, you know how to proceed. Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect you from further losses, while you and your family grieve the loss of your loved one. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Don’t worry, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in silly retainer fees, as we value and respect our clients. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.