Injuries in Highway 12 BMW and Pick-Up Truck Crash
Rochester, WA (July 23, 2021) – On Wednesday, two drivers suffered injuries in Highway 12 rear-end crash.
The Washington State Patrol received the crash report at about 11:30 a.m. nvolving a BMW and a pick-up truck.
Reports said the BMW driver got distracted by something outside of his window. The driver said he did not see the truck stopped in front of him.
Officers said the BMW driver was driving at 35 to 40 miles per hour and did not brake in time to avoid the accident.
The two drivers incurred cuts in the accident. However, they were still able to leave the scene without an ambulance.
Moreover, fire engines and a tow truck responded to remove the BMW.
Officers are still investigating the crash.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible.This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case Highway 12 rear-end crash:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyersat (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.