Second Street Collision Results in Minor Injuries
Napa, CA (February 6, 2023) – On Friday night, two drivers sustained injuries in a Jefferson Street rollover collision.
According to Napa Police officers, a vehicle failed to yield to the flashing yellow lights installed at the intersection.
Moreover, both drivers of the vehicles incurred minor injuries.
The new flashing yellow lights were installed to heighten the efficiency of traffic flow. Drivers making a left turn must slow down and yield the right of way to oncoming traffic and pedestrians before they proceed with caution.
Getting to our destination safely should be every driver’s priority.
The NHTSA reports that one person is injured in a motor vehicle accident every 2 minutes. In truth, driving responsibly and within the speed limit saves lives every day.
Traffic mishaps like the Jefferson Street rollover collision can be avoided by maintaining your car’s roadworthiness. Check the tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly or before hitting the road.
Dealing With A California Road Collision?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic incident like the Second Street collision.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries just like the drivers in the Jefferson Street rollover collision did.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.