Geist Avenue FedEx Truck Accident Injures Two Drivers
Las Vegas, NV (May 18, 2021) – On Monday, two drivers were injured in a FedEx truck crash on Geist Avenue.
The accident happened at about 5:30 p.m. at the intersection of Clifford Street, near Pecos Road.
Officers said a Jeep SUV was also involved in the accident.
Right away, responders took the FedEx driver and the SUV driver to UMC due to non-fatal injuries.
Moreover, a streetlight pole was also damaged in the collision of the two vehicles. The entire intersection of Geist Avenue and Clifford Street was closed.
The authorities do not suspect impairment was a factor in the accident.
If you look far ahead, focus your attention on the road, and keep your eyes sharp, you will easily spot potential hazards. Once you have spotted a potential hazard and decided what to do, act immediately.
What To Do in Case of Vehicle Crash?
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is indeed crucial to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– As much as possible, do not forget to collect as much information about your insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
– It would also help to attain documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Also, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.