Fatal Two-Vehicle Collision on Park and Sprague in Spokane Valley
Spokane Valley, WA (June 06, 2020)– On Saturday night, one unidentified driver died in a two-vehicle collision near the intersetion of Park and Sprague.
According to reports, a silver Chevy Malibu was speeding fleeing the police when he ran a red light and crashed into a Toyota Prius. The driver of the Prius died on the spot.
As a result, emergency personnel transported the suspect to the hospital with severe injuries. Police have yet to disclose the identities of those involved, but they confirmed both were adults.
Furthermore, the Sheriff’s office has not announced any pending charges against the suspect yet. An investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extends our sincerest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claims
Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the circumstances surrounding a similar serious auto accident. We will guide you in every step so you won’t have to face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.