DUI Crash on Vermont-Slauson Area Critically Injures Driver
Los Angeles, CA (July 09, 2021)– On Wednesday, a driver was critically injured in a two-vehicle crash on Vermont-Slauson area.
The accident took place before 11 P.M.
Apparently, the driver drove up onto the sidewalk, crashed through a fence, and slammed into a taco stand.
Immediately, rescuers took a driver to the hospital in critical condition.
Unfortunately, the taco stand was completely destroyed in the accident.
Meanwhile, video from the crash scene shows some alcohol police pulled out of one of the vehicles. It was not clear if either driver was impaired during the crash.
Never ever drink and drive. Always be a responsible driver.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reachus through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.