Cohasset Road Crash Injures One, Michelle Robertson Cited for DUI
Chico, CA (May 02, 2021) – On Saturday, a driver was injured and police arrested 44-year-old Michelle Robertson in a DUI crash on Cohasset Road.
Officers responded to the crash scene at 9:22 a.m. at the intersection of Eaton Road.
Officers said one car was seen driving recklessly southbound on Cohasset Road.
Witnesses said the car went into the intersection of Eaton Road against a red light. Then, it struck another car that was eastbound on Eaton Road.
Rescuers took one driver from the accident scene for medical treatment, while the other driver was uninjured in the crash.
Authorities did not say which car Robertson was driving. They arrested her on suspicion of driving under the influence while operating a motor vehicle.
The perverse actions of a reckless driver can increase the likelihood of traffic collisions. If you are a driver, pay close attention to those around you. Always keep a considerable distance from others just in case harm is near.
Dealing With a Chico Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.