Merced Three Semi-Truck Crash Injures Driver
Merced, CA (July 24, 2021) – On Friday, a 37-year-old Bakersfield man suffered serious injuries in Interstate 5 fiery vehicle crash.
At about 7:12 p.m., the victim was driving a northbound 2016 Volvo semi-truck when he rear-ended two other semi-trucks that was stopped for traffic in the area of Stuhr Road.
The Volvo became fully engulfed in fire as a result of the crash.
The driver incurred serious injuries and was rushed to University of California for treatment.
Moreover, don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, rather what is down the road.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible.This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Interstate 5 Fiery Vehicle Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers now. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.