Power Road Accident Injures Motorcycle Officer
Gilbert, AZ (January 25, 2023) – On Tuesday, an Arizona Department of Public Safety motorcycle officer sustained injuries in a traffic collision on Loop 202.
The traffic collision happened in the morning in the area of Power Road.
DPS said the officer sustained minor injuries and was transported to the hospital.
Moreover, the other driver involved also sustained minor injuries in the Power Road accident.
When it comes to driving on Arizona highways, safety should be at the forefront.
The NHTSA reports that one person is injured in a motor vehicle accident every 2 minutes. In truth, driving responsibly and within the speed limit saves lives every day.
Maintain your car’s roadworthiness by checking its tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly so we can avoid incidents like the collision on Loop 202.
Dealing With A California Road Collision?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic incident like the collision on Loop 202.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the Power Road accident.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.