Destin Jackson Dies on Highway 20 Head-On Crash
Oak Harbor, WA (June 21, 2020) – On Saturday morning, 28-year-old Destin Jackson died, while a 19-year-old man sustained injuries in a head-on crash on Highway 20.
The crash happened at around 5 a.m on June 20, occurring Highway 20 near the Deception Pass Bridge.
Reportedly, Jackson travelling southbound at a high-speed rate when he crossed the centre line and collided with a northbound car. He died on the spot.
Meanwhile, the other driver from Anacortes sustained injuries and transported to Island Hospital for further treatment.
No other information is released. A further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Destin Jackson. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
If you or a family is troubled in a similar tragic accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal circumstances of this loss. We understand your difficulty in trusting a firm to handle a delicate case. That is why we will guide you in every step so you won’t have to face this battle alone. We offer personalized assistance 24/7 to grant you peace while you focus on healing and wellbeing of your family. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us anytime.