Person Trapped in 3-Car Collision on 67th Avenue
University Place, WA (January 18, 2023) On Monday evening, a 3-vehicle crash on Cirque Drive resulted in unspecified injuries.
West Pierce Firefighters say that the 3-car collision happened at the intersection with 67th Avenue at about 8 p.m.
Authorities say that the collision caused a person to be trapped inside one of the vehicles. Firefighters rescued the person out of the wreck.
Moreover, officials are investigating the probable cause of the 3-vehicle crash and have not specified the extent of possible injures incurred.
Traffic safety continues to be a life-and-death matter, yet reckless driving has not been in decline.
In fact, according to a WTSC spokesperson, There were 600 fatal crashes in the state by the end of October, a 9% increase over the three-year average.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother. Thus, preventing incidents like the 3-vehicle crash on Cirque Drive.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of traffic accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Moreover, the consequences of a serious accident can follow you for months, even years, if you don’t have your legal doubts cleared by an expert.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the Nevada County traffic crash.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, if you sustained injuries seek medical attention,
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.