Fatal Hit-And-Run Crash in Broadway Boulevard, East of Tucson
Tucson, AZ (September 30, 2020) – Wednesday afternoon, a 9-year-old child died while the other 10-year-old sustained severe injuries in a hit-and-run crash near Broadway Boulevard and Pantano Road.
According to the Tucson Police Department, the mother and her children walked in a marked crosswalk when the vehicle struck them. It is unclear if the overhead lights at the crosswalk were activated during the crash.
The 9-year-old died while the other 10-year-old child was hospitalized with serious injuries. The mother remained uninjured.
At this time, the Tucson Police Department asks for your help in locating a light-colored SUV BMW, with front end damage, that is suspected of hitting the mother and two children.
Moreover, the license plate of the vehicle is unknown and is still under investigation.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family of the deceased child. We hope that each of them can find comfort and strengthth during this difficult time.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in personal injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve the tragic loss of your loved one. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Don’t worry, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in silly retainer fees, as we value and respect our clients. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.