Brian Roberts Pronounced Dead in State Route 17 Motorcycle Crash
Moses Lake, WA (June 12, 2020) – On Friday evening, a 58-year-old Brian Roberts of Grandview died in a motorcycle crash on State Route 17.
Reportedly, Roberts traveling with his 2011 Harley-Davidson motorcycle south on SR 17, approaching the Road 6 Southeast intersection when he struck the rear of a 1998 Honda Accord that had stopped to wait for traffic before making a left turn.
The impact killed Roberts on the spot. Meanwhile, a 24-year-old Mario Ponce Martinez, driving the Honda remained uninjured. Moreover, he was cited for not having a valid driver’s license.
Further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Brian Roberts. May the people closest to him find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
While thinking of someone to blame in a time like this should be the last decision to make, it is vital to know how to defend your rights. Therefore, if you or a family member is involved in a similar motorcycle accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal processes. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email and talk to us on our live online chat 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.