3 People Hospitalized in 2-Vehicle Collision at Rolly Street
Henderson, NV (July 7, 2022) On Wednesday, 3 people were hospitalized after a 2-car collision on Boulder Highway at Rolly Street.
Henderson Police say that the 2-vehicle collision happened at around 4:35 p.m. south of Sunset Road.
Reports say that 3 people suffered injuries and paramedics transported them to a hospital.
Moreover, officials say that one of the patients is in critical condition.
The crash closed all northbound lanes of Boulder Highway, from Wells Street to E. Barrett Street.
Authorities are investigating the incident and have not released further details pertaining to the incident.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the Boulder Highway 2-car collision.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.