Person Hospitalized in Tropicana Avenue Crash
Las Vegas, NV (August 06, 2021) – On Thursday, a bicyclist suffered injuries in Tropicana Avenue crash.
The accident took place at about 4:19 a.m. at the Decatur Boulevard intersection involving another vehicle.
Responding officers took the bicyclist to a hospital with unknown condition.
Meanwhile, the authorities do not consider impairment as a factor in this traffic accident.
No other information was immediately available.
A portion of westbound Tropicana west of Decatur is closed for the investigation.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible.This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Traffic Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.