Glendale Bicycle Crash
Glendale, AZ (August 07, 2021)– On Friday, a bicyclist suffered injuries in 67th Avenue crash.
responding officers said the accident happened on east of 67th Avenue after a car struck a man riding a bike.
Rescuers took the bicyclist to a hospital for incurring life-threatening injuries.
On the other hand, the involved driver remained at the accident scene.
Meanwhile, traffic crews closed US 60 as they clear the accident scene.
Authorities are still investigating the 67th Avenue crash..
67th Avenue is still open, and drivers can take an overpass that diverts around the intersection.Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road. If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With 67th Avenue Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from <a href=”https://sweetlaw.com./” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Sweet Lawyers</a>.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.