Injury in Amazon Truck and Semi-Truck Crash in Stanislaus
Stanislaus, CA (July 24, 2021) – On Thursday, an air ambulance responded to a semi-truck versus Amazon truck crash on Interstate 5.
The California Highway Patrol Officers responded to the scene at approximately 7:15 p.m. on near the Stuhr Road exit.
Reports said the accident resulted to a fire and a burn victim.
Meanwhile, investigating officers are still working on this incident.
Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time.
Our bodies are not designed to travel at 50mph.We were designed for speeds of less than 10mph, thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, look for medical attention if you are hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever possible evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
We understand the difficulties and challenges a crash injury brings.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.