67th Street Hit-and-Run Crash Injures Child in Stroller
Long Beach, CA (June 11, 2021) – On Thursday, a 7-month-old child was hospitalized in 67th Street hit-and-run crash.
The accident happened at about 11:29 a.m. at the Long Beach Boulevard intersection.
When the authorities arrived on scene, they located an infant who was struck by a vehicle.
Apparently, the boy’s mother was pushing him in a stroller through the crosswalk when an early-’90s model white Ford Explorer struck the child’s stroller.
Right away, rescuers took the baby to a local hospital with non-fatal injuries and in stable condition.
Meanwhile, please call call the Long Beach Police Department Collision Investigative Detail Detective Shawn Loughlin at (562) 570-5130 if you know anything about this incident.
Always perform a simple safety check before you drive your vehicle.
Start by inspecting your vehicle’s headlights and turn signals, be sure that both front and rear headlamps are working properly and visible enough a couple of yards away.
Take a reading of your tire pressure and make sure you maintain the recommended maximum. While at it, take a peek under your vehicle and ensure there are no loose objects or leaks.
Dealing With the Unwanted Crash Injuries
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
With that being said, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
In fact, on the AAA Foundation Web site, chief executive officer Peter Kissinger repeatedly labeled the epidemic of motor vehicle-related accidents a “public health crisis.”
Moreover, here are the things that we need to remember in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you or someone with you has been hurt.
– Then, go to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Do not forget to file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Most importantly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents. We are open any time of the day, and any day of the week.