Driver Arrested in DUI Car Crash on South Bonnyview Road [Redding, CA]

6 Hospitalized after Two-Vehicle Crash on Mapes Road [Perris, CA]

6 Hospitalized after Two-Vehicle Crash on Mapes Road [Perris, CA]

6 Hospitalized after Two-Vehicle Crash on Mapes Road [Perris, CA]

3 Critically Injured in Mapes Road Two-Vehicle Crash

Perris, CA (December 31, 2020) – Thursday evening, two children and one adult sustained critical injuries in a two-vehicle crash on Mapes Road and South A Street.
The Perris crash happened at about 7 p.m. on December 31, near the Rob Reiner Children & Families Center preschool.
Investigators said the crash involved two vehicles. However, what prompted the collision remains under investigation.
As a result, a total of six people were then transported to hospitals for injuries. Three other people suffered moderate injuries.
No further details are immediately available. An investigation into this Mapes Road crash is on-going.

What to do after a Two-Vehicle Accident

  • Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
  • Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
  • Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, pictures/videos of vehicles involved, etc.
  • File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
  • Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney from Sweet Lawyers

    The most valuable step you can take in response to a vehicle crash is hiring a personal injury attorney. Mark Sweet, a personal injury attorney at Sweet Lawyers, says that serious car accident cases may call for a separate investigation spearheaded by an experienced lawyer fighting on behalf of the injured party.

    Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with your case. You can also reach us by email and talk through our live online chat. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, we do not ask for any silly retainer fees. Pay us when we are able to grant you justice and compensate you for your loss.