Four Injured in Interstate 5 Rear-End Crash [Lynnwood, WA]

4 People Injured in Head-On Crash on US Highway 101 [Olympia, WA]

4 People Injured in Head-On Crash on US Highway 101 [Olympia, WA]

4 People Injured in Head-On Crash on US Highway 101 [Olympia, WA]

3 Adults and a 7-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized in DUI Crash on Hoodsport in Mason County

Olympia, WA (November 30, 2020) – On Sunday, four people were injured in a head-on crash on US Highway 101 near Hoodsport in Mason County.
Moreover, the Washington State Patrol (WSP) says the incident happened at about 11:30 a.m.
According to the WSP, a 45-year-old Brinnon man was driving south on US Highway 101 when he drifts to the northbound lanes.
Furthermore, he swerved to the northbound shoulder to dodge a vehicle and swerved again back to the southbound lane.
Consequently, this is when he collided with a vehicle driven by a 33-year-old Olympia woman.
Additionally, authorities say that inside the Olympia woman’s vehicle are 2 passengers, a 7-year-old girl and a 36-year-old woman from California.
Although not seriously injured, all 4 were taken to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia.
WSP says the Brinnon man might be driving under the influence.
Lastly, State Patrol says that US Highway 101 was closed for at least 2 hours.

Knowing Who Can Help You in Accident Injuries

Recently, crash rates in Washington continue to increase, rather than decrease, despite the additional safety features on newer vehicle models. Moreover, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), two out of three motorists will be involved in an injury accident during their life. although we don’t want this to happen, it is still vital to know when to proceed if you or a family member is involved in a similar car accident.

What you can do if you are involved in a collision:


  • Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
  • Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
  • Next, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, pictures/videos of vehicles involved, etc.
  • Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
  • Lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.

Ultimately, the most valuable step you can take in response to a vehicle crash is hiring a personal injury attorney. Mark Sweet, a personal injury attorney at Sweet Lawyers, says that serious car accident cases may call for a separate investigation spearheaded by an experienced lawyer fighting on behalf of the injured party.

It’s true that the physical and mental trauma from the incident may change the lives of those involved forever. Concurrently, that is why our firm works tirelessly to ensure that the people we work for are granted the highest restitution possible. Furthermore, our firm will handle every aspect of your case so that you can focus on the health and wellbeing of your family. Additionally, our team will update you on all the important legal details to grant you peace.
In a word, call our offices now at (800) 674-7854 and let us help you deal with your case. You can reach us by email and talk through our live online chat. Your consultation is free and confidential.