I-80 3 Car Hit-And-Run Crash Injured 3 People
Dixon, CA (June 23, 2020) – On Sunday, at around 1:22 a.m., 3 people sustained injuries in a hit-and-run crash on eastbound I-80, east of Pedrick Road.
All three people said they experienced pain from the crash, said Dave Harvey, the public information officer for CHP Solano.
Three cars were involved in the crash. One was a Nissan Versa driven by a woman from Sacramento.
Another woman from Sacramento drove the second car, described as a 2017 Honda Accord.
However, there was no description of the third vehicle, or even of the driver that fled the scene, said Harvey.
The investigation of this incident is on-going.
What to Do in Road Accidents
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a car crash.
Here is a reminder of the things to do during a road accident:
1. Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
2. Secondly, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
3. Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident. Do not forget to include pictures/videos of vehicles involved, documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
4. Also, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
5. And finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.