3 Injured in Valley Village Multi-Vehicle Accident on 101 Freeway and Tujunga Avenue
VALLEY VILLAGE, CA (January 17, 2023) – Monday afternoon, three people sustained injuries in a three-vehicle crash on 101 Freeway and Tujunga Avenue.
The incident happened at around 1:30 p.m. on 101 Freeway at Tujunga Avenue.
According to the Los Angeles Fire Department, the incident involved three vehicles.
Moreover, responders confirmed that an adult male was in fair condition and an adult woman sustained serious injuries. Meanwhile, a child suffered life-threatening injuries in the crash. Then, paramedics transported the three patients to a hospital for treatment.
At this time, the circumstances that led to the crash remained unclear. Once additional details become available, the public will be notified.
Meanwhile, the events leading to the crash remained under investigation.
The Continuous Rise of California Freeway Accidents
Traffic safety is no laughing matter. The dangers of driving continue to rise, yet the public is forced to put their lives at stake on the road each day.
Hence, the California Office of Traffic Safety’s “Go Safely” campaign advises drivers of the following:
- Follow the posted speed limit.
- Slow down your speed at intersections.
- Give pedestrians the right of way at crosswalks and unmarked corners. Be ready to stop and let those on foot cross.
- Apply extra care in less-than-ideal driving conditions. This may include dark, foggy, or rainy weather.
- Respect all bicyclists. Give cyclists at least three to five feet of room when passing a bike. California law requires drivers to provide a minimum of three feet of space between a vehicle and a bicycle.
- If there is not enough space to pass a bicyclist safely, be patient and wait until you can.
The chain reaction of a serious collision can bleed into every aspect of your daily life. Financial, mental, and physical strain is not intended to be handled by a single party.
If you believe you may have a strong personal injury lawsuit, contact Sweet Lawyers. We have tackled personal injury and multi-vehicle accidents that have settled more than 600 million dollars in lawsuits. If you want to work with a team of experienced attorneys who will go to great lengths for your future, call (800) 674 7852. You can also reach us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by online chat, text message, and email. Above all, our team is here for you.