Seattle Hit-and-Run Crash Injures 25-Year-Old Driver
Seattle, WA (May 29, 2021) – On Friday, 25-year-old man was injured in a head-on crash on East Marginal Way South.
The accident happened at the intersection of Diagonal Avenue South.
The authorities cut the victim from his vehicle and took him to Harborview Medical Center in stable condition.
Meanwhile, the officers stated that the other driver was gone before they arrived.
Officers are investigating the incident
Moreover, in order to take in, process, and respond to everything happening on the road, you have to constantly scan the road about half to a full mile ahead. This way, you can tell if you’ll need to let go of the gas pedal and prepare for a stop.
When you’re driving, be prepared for sudden stops, tailgating, swerving, unsignaled turns, and every other imaginable bad driving behavior. There’s a big chance you’ll eventually be right and it pays to be prepared.
How To Prevent Crash Injuries
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. This is because accidents are a major public health threat.
Indeed, traffic accidents are a leading cause of injuries in the U.S.
Here are some ways that we can practice defensive driving:
– First, keep in mind to always drive at the speed limit.
– Then, never ever assume that you know another driver’s intention.
– Being prepared to positively react to other drivers also helps.
– Yield at intersections, especially if another vehicle is recklessly trying to take your turn.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as cell phones or other devices.
So, reach out to our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers if you were injured in an accident.
Call us right away. Our number is (800) 674 7852. You may also check our website and chat with our live agents.