Double-Extrication Crash Near Mills Street Injures 2 People
Reno, NV (June 16, 2020) – On Monday afternoon, two people were injured in a double-extrication crash on southbound I-580 near Mill Street.
Reno fire crews had to extricate both the driver and the passenger from the vehicle.
Meanwhile, the extent of their injuries are still unknown.
Trooper Hannah DeGoey said the road closed for 30 minutes as crews worked to clear the scene.
As always, it is crucial to stay focus while driving. Avoid any distractions and never use your phone or any other electronic device while driving.
Danger in Driving
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a car crash.
As always, it is crucial to remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
Steps To Take in the Event of a Crash:
1. Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
2. Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
3. Next is to collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident. Also, pictures/videos of vehicles involved, documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
4. Additionally, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
5. And finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
If you believe you may need an attorney for a personal injury lawsuit, contact Sweet Lawyers. Our firm brings more than 40 years of expertise. Callus at (800) 674 7852. You can also reach us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by online chat, text message, and email.