Fatal Rollover Crash on Eastbound Interstate 10 in Tonopah
Tonopah, AZ (September 30, 2020) – Wednesday morning, one person died after a rollover crash on Eastbound Interstate 10.
The crash happened just before 8:30 a.m. on September 30.
According to reports, two vehicles were involved in the crash. One of the drivers lost control of their car while changing lanes, hitting another car heading east.
As a result, one of the vehicles rolled off the roadway. It is unknown if the driver is injured.
The other vehicle went off the right side of the road and into a ditch. The driver of that car was thrown from their vehicle and died at the scene.
No names were released. Further investigation is ongoing.
We at Sweet lawyers would like to extend our deepest condolences to the loved ones of the deceased victim. We hope that each of them can find comfort and solace during this difficult time.
Killed on Eastbound Interstate 10: A Wrongful Death
What Is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Pain and suffering of surviving family
- Medical expenses incurred before death.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium.
What are the damages that are potentially recoverable in a wrongful death claim?
Sweet Lawyers understands that dealing with losing someone in a car accident is truly a dreadful process. More so, to deal with a wrongful death case. However, in this trying time, you need experts to fight for your loved one. With 40 years of experience, our commitment to helping you win your case is the edge you need. We can ensure you will achieve the justice and compensation you and your family deserve. We never settle for less, because we know what it takes to win your case. Call our offices right now at (800) 674-7852 for a free consultation with a professional in your area. You can also reach us by email, talk on our live online chat, and text message 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.