One Fatality in Two-Car Crash on Highway 41 Fresno
Fresno, CA (July 17, 2020) – On Thursday afternoon, one person died and another sustained injuries in a two-car crash on Highway 41 near the O Street Off-Ramp.
The crash happened at around 1:10 pm on July 16. Reportedly, a silver Ford Mustang and silver Prius were traveling on southbound Highway 41 near the O Street off-ramp when they collided for unknown reasons.
The Prius then ran off the road and hit a guard rail and a tree as it crashed down an embankment. The impact killed the passenger on the scene.
Meanwhile, another passenger then transported to a hospital with moderate injuries. At this time, no other information if any other people were injured.
Moreover, police are still investigating the cause of the crash.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
What Is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before death.
- Medical expenses incurred before death.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium.
- Gather and vet all the documents necessary to calculate your loss, such as medical bills.
- Provide aggressive representation to negotiate with insurance companies.
- Spearhead every interview to acquire the right evidence.
- Handle your case completely, giving you important updates.
What are the damages that are potentially recoverable in a wrongful death claim?
Hire Your Wrongful Death Attorney
After the loss of a loved one due to an accident, thinking rationally may be difficult. Moreover, the delicate aftermath of a devastating loss may deter a family from pursuing legal matters for their dearly departed. However, the decision to proceed with a case is vital in holding those at fault accountable. We understand no amount of compensation can ease the pain and suffering, but an attorney can advocate and do right by the victim, while you focus on grieving properly.
Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers says, “Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one.”
Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
Seeking compensation for your injuries after a serious accident can be very stressful, and takes up a lot of your time. Therefore, having a personal injury lawyer will provide you with the space and peace of mind you need to recover. Let our seasoned attorneys deal with the complex legalities of this case for you. We:
If you are or a family member is troubled in a similar accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal matters surrounding a serious accident as soon as possible. Moreover, our firm is highly experienced in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. However, if you are hesitant to trust a firm to handle such a case, we truly understand. That is why we do not require any ridiculous “retainer,” or holding fees from our clients. Our consultation is totally free and confidential. Above all, we want to make sure your family gets the justice and compensation they deserve.