One Fatality in Multi-Vehicle Crash on Interstate 15 in San Diego
San Diego, CA (June 25, 2020) – Thursday afternoon, one unidentified person died in a multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 15 in Scripps Ranch.
Moreover, the crash happened at about 4:45 p.m. on June 25, on the southbound side of the freeway, just north of State Route 52.
According to CHP reports, the collision involved four or five vehicles, confirming one fatality. Furthermore, one southbound lane blocked in the area.
No other information is released. A further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal, while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What Is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
If you or a family is troubled in a similar tragic accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal circumstances of this loss. While assigning blame may feel trivial in a time like this, it is important to proceed legally to protect your rights. We understand your difficulty in trusting a firm to handle a delicate case. Let our seasoned attorneys guide you so you won’t have to face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us anytime.