One Fatality in Two-Vehicle Collision on Etiwanda Avenue
Jurupa Valley, CA (July 9, 2020) – On Thursday morning, one person died, and four others sustained injuries in a two-vehicle collision on Etiwanda Avenue and Ryder Road.
The crash happened at about 10:20 a.m. on July 9. Dispatched officers then responded and located two vehicles on the scene.
According to the Riverside County Fire Department, the collision involved two vehicles. However, the events leading up to this accident are still unclear.
When firefighters and paramedics arrived, they extricated three trapped occupants and pronounced one dead on the scene.
Moreover, two people then transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center for treatment of moderate injuries, while the remaining two transported to Riverside Community Hospital with minor injuries.
No other information is released. Further investigation to determine the cause of this crash is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
Seeking compensation for your injuries after a serious accident can be very stressful, and takes up a lot of your time. Therefore, having a personal injury lawyer will provide you the space and peace of mind you need to recover. Let our seasoned attorneys deal with the complex legalities of this case for you. We:
Hire Your Wrongful Death Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal, while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What Is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
If you or a family is troubled in a similar tragic accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal circumstances of this loss. While assigning blame may feel trivial in a time like this, it is important to proceed legally to protect your rights. We understand your difficulty in trusting a firm to handle a delicate case. Let our seasoned attorneys guide you so you won’t have to face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us anytime.