One Fatality in Solo Vehicle Crash on Fairview Road
Hollister, CA (June 25, 2020) – A 61-year-old died while another two sustained injuries in a solo vehicle crash on Fairview Road on June 25, Thursday morning.
Reportedly, a vehicle with three occupants was traveling north on Fairview Road, north of Fallon Road, in an unincorporated area of San Benito County, when it suddenly veered off the west road edge and overturned.
As a result, the 61-year-old woman died on the spot. The driver and the other passenger were transported to hospitals.
Moreover, police say alcohol or drugs are not factors in the crash. Further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
If you or a family is troubled in a similar tragic accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal circumstances of this loss. While assigning someone to blame should not be your concern in a time like this, it is important to proceed to the legal matters to protect your rights. We understand your difficulty in trusting a firm to handle a delicate case. Let our seasoned attorneys guide you in every step so you won’t have to face this battle alone. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us anytime.