Kietzke Lane Pedestrian Crash Results in Injury
Reno, NV (January 31, 2024) – A person was injured following a traffic accident on Kietzke Lane Tuesday.
The emergency rescue team responded to the pedestrian crash on Gentry Way and located a person suffering from minor injuries.
The victim was immediately treated at the scene.
Police are investigating this traffic accident.
Let’s Avoid Traffic Accidents
When driving, it is important to follow all driving laws and the conditions of the road. If you see any vehicle or driver that looks dangerous, keep your distance. If you notice a vehicle weaving in and out of the lanes, following too closely, or traveling at a higher rate of speed, move over a few lanes and get out of their way.
Drive defensively to ensure the safety of surrounding vehicles and to avoid incidents like the accident on Kietzke Lane.
Accident on Kietzke Lane Sends 1 to Hospital
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are caused by distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a similar accident like the accident on Kietzke Lane.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Let Sweet Lawyers Help You
Crashes are indeed inconvenient, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. Our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.